I’D LOVE TO GET TO PARTNER WITH YOU
Since stepping out of local church ministry 3 years ago, I’ve been able to use my 20+ years of ministry and leadership experience to come alongside churches, nonprofits, and leaders in several different ways. If I can be helpful to you, I’d love to chat. Feel free to schedule a time HERE.
Some of the ways I’ve been able to be helpful over the past few years:
- Preaching. I create space to preach with communities 1x-2x per month. I currently have openings beginning in December and into 2023. I’ve also helped churches develop preaching calendars, process and brainstorm individual sermons as well as sermon series and I have coached preachers and potential preachers in developing their craft.
- Formation Retreat. I’ve developed a 1 1/2 day retreat that I’ve utilized to help develop intentional rhythms of spiritual formation where you walk out with a plan that integrates the reality of your life and intentional rhythms to grow in your unique season.
- Staff Development. Churches and other non-profits have utilized me in two ways with staff development. One has been ongoing development, where I meet one-on-one with team members regularly. The other has been to come for a short period to do a day of staff development as a group.
- Leadership Coaching. Working one-on-one with Senior Pastors and other high-level leaders, we connect on a regular basis for a defined period of time to help process areas where you are stuck, new ideas and strategies you’re working to develop, preaching coaching, and other areas of development. The needs are defined by you and what you need to work through and process. I limit how many leaders I coach at a time, and have some openings beginning this Fall.
- Broadening Church Connection with Nonprofits. I’ve had the opportunity to work with a large national nonprofit to help them develop strategy and staff training to be able to broaden their church connections beyond the narrow group of churches that they had historically connected with.
- Vocational Transition Coaching. I’ve been able to work with individuals in vocational ministry and people in other vocations to help them develop a vision and strategy for their next vocational steps as they transition into a new season. For some pastors considering vocational change, we’ve discovered that they may be able to stay in their current ministry roles longer by reimagining how they engage their current role and have worked on that together.
- Staff Recruiting. In partnership with The Slingshot Group, I get to come alongside churches as they look for new staff members. I help the church identify what might be most helpful in their next season of ministry and conduct a nationwide search to help find the best candidates. I personally conduct searches for senior-level leaders (Senior Pastor, Teaching Pastor, Executive Pastor, Associate Pastor, etc), but can help you get connected to the right people if you’re looking for a different role.
If you want to chat about how I might be helpful for you, feel free to schedule a time to talk HERE. And if you have a thought that I haven’t listed here, let’s chat about it. I know how I can and can’t be most helpful and will let you honestly know if I am not the best person to help you.
Finally, I am exploring the possibility of partnering with a church or other organization next year as a fractional employee. As I’ve worked with different organizations, I’ve found several utilizing this as a strategy to have a high-level employee who they don’t have the capacity to hire full-time, but could still use their regular focused engagement with their organization. They hire them to give something like a dedicated 1 day per week and are able to have the benefit of a dedicated high-level employee without the same level of cost. If that’s something you’d be interested in having a conversation about exploring, let’s find a time to connect and talk about it – regardless of whether you are local to SoCal or in other places in the country. You can find a time that works for you on my calendar HERE